A fun place to share code and explore tools & data.
This is the homepage and blog of Dr Caterina Constantinescu, Data Scientist @ The Data Lab Innovation Centre.
For more about me, see here.
Recent blog posts
- Using Generalised Additive Mixed Models (GAMMs) to predict visitors to Edinburgh and Craigmillar Castles
- Tips for creating interactive visualisations with Shiny
- Exploring transport routes, journey characteristics and postcode networks using R Shiny
- Using Shiny for interactive displays of health data: The Scottish Burden of Diseases
- Linking Google Analytics data to website changes or GitHub commits
- Using R remotely: some options and tips
- Dealing with many dimensions in historical data: Tracking cooperation & conflict patterns over space and time in R
- Data guidelines: A set of recommendations for clean and usable data
- LA maps of crime: Using R to map criminal activity in LA since 2010
Find out more:
Get in Touch
Any ideas, suggestions or just curious? You know what to do.